The following statement applies to members of the general public and is intended to address concerns about the types of information gathered from the public, if any, and how that information is used.
Personally identifiable information is information about an individual that could reasonably be used to identify that individual. Examples of personal information include an individual’s first and last name, residential address, telephone number, and email address.
Gablehouse Granberg, LLC fully supports the protection of individual privacy. We minimize the collection of personally identifiable information to the least amount required. This policy extends to the collection of all personally identifiable information, regardless of the source or the medium.
A “cookie” is a small file containing information that is placed on a user’s computer by a web server. Typically, these files are used to enhance the user’s experience of the site, to help users move between pages in a database, or to customize information for a user. Any information that Gablehouse Granberg, LLC Web servers may store in cookies is used for internal purposes only. Cookie data is not used in any way that would disclose personally identifiable information to outside parties unless Gablehouse Granberg, LLC is legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
II. Logs and Network Monitoring
Gablehouse Granberg, LLC maintains log files of all access to its sites and also monitors network traffic for the purposes of site management. This information is used to help diagnose problems with the server and to carry out other administrative tasks. Log analysis tools are also used to create summary statistics to determine which information is of most interest to users, to identify system problem areas, or to help determine technical requirements.
Information such as the following is collected in these files:
- Hostname: the hostname and/or IP address of the computer requesting access to the site
- User-Agent: the type of browser, its version, and the operating system of the computer requesting access
- Referrer: the web page the user came from
- System date: the date and time on the server at the time of access
- Full request: the exact request the user made
- Status: the status code the server returned (e.g., fulfilled request, file not found)
- Content length: the size, in bytes, of the file sent to the user
- Method: the request method used by the browser (e.g., post, get)
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI): the location of the particular resource requested (more commonly known as a URL)
- Query string of the URI: anything after a question mark in a URI (i.e., if a keyword search has been requested, the search word will appear in the query string)
- Protocol: the technical protocol and version used (e.g., http 1.0, ftp)
The above information is not used in any way that would reveal personally identifying information to outside parties unless Gablehouse Granberg, LLC is legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
III. Email and Form Information
If a member of the general public sends Gablehouse Granberg, LLC an email message with a question or comment or completes an online form, such as an event registration or request to join a Gablehouse Granberg, LLC mailing list, and includes personally identifying information in the message or form, that information will only be used to respond to the request in connection with the reason for which it was provided. The message may be redirected to another person within the firm who is better able to answer the question. Such information is not used in any way that would reveal personally identifying information to outside parties unless System Administration is legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
This site may contain links to other sites. Gablehouse Granberg, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect from loss, misuse, and alteration of the information.
VI. Application of United States Laws
Our Site is based on computers located in the United States. Your Personally Identifiable Information will be used and stored in the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may differ from the level of protection as in other parts of the world.
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Telephone: 303-572-0050
- By Fax: 303-572-3037
- By Mail:
Gablehouse Granberg, LLC
410 17th St., Suite 275
Denver, CO 80202